Senior UI / UX Artist
Guildford, UK (On-site or WFH)
This amazing studio is a team of digital dreamers based in the leafy location of Guildford. They are currently seeking a Senior UI/UX Artist to join their growing family. Collectively, they have a huge amount of top-level experience in creating genre-defining classics. You couldn't ask for a better place to flex your skills and showcase your experience.
Founded back in 2016 by a trio of developers who first met at the historic Lionhead Studios, our client has been working on titles with the likes of Oculus and Sony! They are now focused on a new PC and next-gen console game in the strategy / management genre, backed by a major publisher.
The role in question will present an exciting challenge for a Senior or mid-level UI / UX Artist. In this role, you will be collaborating with one other UI expert, and will be responsible for everything from designing UI to wireframing, creating the art, and assisting with implementation. The game is quite UI heavy, so there is plenty to do!
Your day-to-day will involve the following tasks:
- Collaborate with the development team to create innovative solutions to UI and UX problems
- Conceptualise and create high-quality artwork to define the look and feel of the UI
- Craft clickable wireframes and diagrams to clearly communicate ideas with the team
- Be receptive to feedback and prepared to iterate quickly based on new ideas and perspectives
- Execute the full UI pipeline from concept through to setup in-engine, with design and art work
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- Extensive experience in a similar role working on PC or console titles
- Confident creating UI from concept to implementation
- Capable of working with wireframing
Please note that if you don't have a portfolio demonstrating your UI / UX skills, you may be asked to sit a short paid test.
Does this sound exciting?
Want to learn more about this amazing opportunity?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777