Always wanted to visit the Great Wall of China, take a trip to the Forbidden City, cruise down the Three Gorges? In your new role as a Senior Unreal Engine 4 Engineer, you could do all of this and more, as you'll be living in the heart of Beijing.
You'll not have to worry about finding a place to live in your new city either. Your new employer will make life easy for you (and your pocket) by paying for your accommodation and offering full relocation assistance. Not for 1 week, not for 1 month, but for the duration of your employment with the company. You'll take home a generous, above market rate salary and full private healthcare.
You'll be joining a studio at its inception, backed by a well known and world renowned organisation, with the opportunity to build your team around you and be part of something great. You will collaborate with designers, artists, and other gameplay engineers to design, prototype, and implement compelling gameplay experiences.
You will need:
- Advanced understanding of C / C++
- A minimum of 5 years’ application programming experience
- Experience working with game engines
- Strong passion for graphics programming and algorithms / mathematics (linear algebra, trigonometry)
- Familiar with state-of-the-art rendering techniques, shader development and graphics hardware and API’s
- Able to communicate with non-technical users.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Service attitude with an eye for efficiency and workflow
- Advanced knowledge of game content pipeline and tools
- Strong debugging skills
Sounds great, doesn't it? Get in touch with Jordan Bateman at email@example.com or give us a call on 01790 834777 to find out more information.