How does working on one of the most mysterious projects in gaming sound? From their minimalist website to the numerous rumours surrounding the project, this secretive project has definitely got the gaming community’s heart beating.
As a Senior Tools Programmer, you will be responsible for extending the game editor and digital content creation tools with minimal guidance. You will also provide technical support and mentoring to more junior members of staff. The position will report to the Studio Programming Lead.
Apart from working on an amazing project you will be doing the following:
- Deliver high quality tools and editor features using appropriate levels of abstraction.
- Support other teams in the use of the game editor and DCC tools. Improving their workflow and the velocity of the entire team.
- Priorities, plan and manage the time of assigned tasks with minimal oversight.
- Mentor junior members of the programming team and communicate clearly with other team members with minimal external help.
- You have strong C++ programming and debugging skills. Experience with scripting languages like Python, Maxscript or Mel.
- You have strong communication skills, comfortable working across teams and mentoring staff.
- You are able to understand and utilize multi-threading primitives & high-level networking concepts.
- You can plan an entire sub-system including external dependencies with minimal input.
Interested? Get in touch! – email@example.com / +44 (0) 01709 8347770