Located in the cultural hub which is Amsterdam, Guerrilla games is a powerhouse when it comes to AAA titles. With titles including Killzone & Horizon Zero Dawn, you will be working on career defining projects.
As their Senior Tools Programmer, you will help establish a vision for game content-authoring tools within a large, dynamic games studio, and work with a team of experienced tools programmers to achieve that vision.
Now you won’t have to be fluent in Dutch, however you will need the following skills
- You are an experienced C++ programmer with excellent software design and architecture skills
- You have at least 5 years of DCC/GUI tools development experience in the games industry or a related industry.
- You are comfortable working within a very large existing codebase and toolset
Bonus points if you have the following.
- You have knowledge of 3D and graphics-related algorithms
- You have a creative and technical vision for tools development, and a passion for quality tools
- You have experience with GUI related technologies, especially Qt
If this role ticks all your boxes simply give me a call on +44 (0) 1709 834 777 or drop me an email on Paul@aswift.com