Senior Technical Programmer
Sumo Digital – Nottingham, UK
Fancy joining one of the UK's most prolific and secure, independent game developers? You'll be joining a hugely experienced and successful team, working on projects for the likes of Microsoft, SEGA, Sony and Disney.
As a Senior Technical Programmer, you'll be working on a plethora of AAA projects across all types of platform, with one of the largest growing studios in the UK to date.
We don't know the details of the project you'll be working on, it's all hush-hush for now, but we do know what your day to day will look like.
You will be responsible for designing, implementing and debugging technology within the game you are working on. You know how to use the tools so you'll be polishing and optimizing the game systems to meet the highest of standards.
Sound interesting? You'll need…
- 5+ years of commercial C++ experience, coding and debugging.
- At least one area of specialism within game developments (graphics, networking, AI, etc.).
- Experience of working with a commercial game engine or large in-house game engine.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of build and pipeline systems within game development.
- At least 1 shipped title (preferably console).
Icing on the cake if you can bring…
- Good time management and self-motivation skills.
- Ability to take direction and criticism.
- Experience with small team management, and mentoring.
- Knowledge of large scale asset pipelines.
- Knowledge of source control and asset management tools.
Interested? Get in touch!
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1709 834777.