Senior Technical Artist
Torn Banner – Toronto, CA
Ever fancied making a move to Toronto? I'm working with an awesome indie studio, looking for a Senior Technical Artist to join their growing team. Their first title sold over five million copies across all the major platforms, and they've since worked on two more exciting games.
The studio prides themselves on self-direction and you'll be expected to play a huge part in the development of their next titles.
As a Senior Technical Artist, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and should expect a variety of issues and challenges. You’ll also be instrumental in planning out projects and driving the technical feature sets of them. As the bridge between artists and programmers, dealing with the technical restraints of game development, you’ll have a big part in helping to execute the vision of their projects.
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of relevant professional work experience
- Provide support to artists and programmers
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and initiative-taking
- An understanding and passion for video games
- Authorised to work in Canada and can work full-time at their studio in Toronto
The following will earn you BONUS POINTS:
- Experience in developing custom tools
- Confident working with Unreal Engine 4 and UE4's blueprint system
- Experience developing AAA titles on multiple platforms
- Particle FX skills
- Experience with game optimisation
- Comfortable with shader development
- Knowledge of high-level coding languages such as Python or C#
Want to learn more about this exciting role or discuss your specific circumstances?
Get in touch with me, I'm here to help!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777