Senior Techncial Artist
Firesprite Games – Liverpool, UK (Remote Optional)
Want to work on a new edition of a much-loved IP? You'll be joining right at the start of the project, and will have a hand in shaping what it will eventually become!
This is a great opportunity to join a growing studio in the vibrant heart of Liverpool city centre. Firesprite was founded by the team behind Sony’s Liverpool studio, best known for making the Wipeout games, and has gone on to create an envious portfolio of titles across many different genres.
They are seeking an experienced Technical Artist to help the art team bring to life the heroes and foes of an incredibly exciting project. It’s a chance to get in at the early stages of a game and contribute to the development of a brand-new AAA IP.
You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality titles in the past. You'll be using your hard-earned experience and ability to create game-ready animation for this huge project.
Your day-to-day will involve the following tasks:
- Devise and support end to end pipelines
- Support the art team with tech-related issues on a regular basis, working within the framework defined by the code team
- Work with development managers to ensure realistic time estimates are given
- Constantly evaluate pipelines, tools, and techniques to ensure the art team are working as efficiently as possible
- Write reports as required
The essential skills and XP you will need:
- Experience working on video games
- A working knowledge of Python
- Experience working with game engines such as UE4
The following will earn you BONUS POINTS:
- Experience using Motion Builder, Maya, or UE4
- VFX and Shader tool development skills
Interested in hearing more about this position or the studio in question?
Get in touch with us to learn more!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777