Senior Technical Animator
Leamington Spa, UK
This is your chance to join an studio who have created a number of critically-acclaimed, award winning AAA games.
As the Senior Technical Animator you will be responsible for creating a diverse variety of animations for the latest edition to a hugely popular and successful IP.
You will be working with characters, vehicles and props and collaborating with the team on improving the animation and art pipelines where possible.
Why Should You Apply?
Along with the chance to work on brand new and highly anticipated projects you’ll enjoy the following perks and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave, plus statutory holidays
- 2 duvet days per year – increasing to 5 total year on year
The essential experience you'll need for the role includes:
- Strong understanding of rigging in Maya and 3DS Max
- Ability to code with Python and Maxscript
- Show-reel demonstrating previous work on AAA titles
For more information contact Dan Hawkins on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org