Fancy joining one of the UK’s fastest growing studios and stamping your artistic mark on future titles?
You'd be working for a studio who recently won Gi.biz’s “Best Places To Work” Award, and for good reason. The list of benefits with this role reads like a book! There’s too many to list in one job ad, so we’ll just include a few of the big ones…
Love the sun? Well you’d be working right next to the beach on the sunny south coast. The salary is excellent and if you need to relocate for this role, don’t worry about the cost or the stress. They have it covered, as well as VISA support! And did we mention that they have an in-house chef who cooks lunch for the team every Friday?
If you haven’t already guessed, this role is with one of Brighton’s best developers, Studio Gobo! Gobo are a relatively new studio but have already worked on multiple world class projects for companies in the calibre of Disney, Codemasters and Ubisoft.
So, you know all about Studio Gobo, I’ll fill you in on what you’ll be doing! If you’re an experienced animator, you’d be great for this studio and they’d love to have you join them.
Here’s what you’ll be doing…
· Create and maintain DCC to run-time pipeline and workflow for advanced character and creature rigs.
· Partner with multiple disciplines across modelling, animation, lighting, vfx, and engineering to develop state of the art solutions for our animation requirements.
· Enforce coding standards and best practice principals of programming paradigms as it relates to your specialist field.
· Support the tools and technologies used by content creators for animation.
· Design and development of rigging and animation workflows in collaboration with content creators and engineers.
So do you have the skills to pay the bills?
· At least 5+ years’ production experience as a character TD / rigger in the games industry working on bleeding edge AAA console titles.
· An exceptional rigging and technical animation demo reel demonstrating outstanding competency and technical ability.
· Expert level of competency with Maya, Python and/or C#
· Strong understanding of rigging and animation content creation processes and its technical constraints.
· Experience designing, implementing and maintaining animation content workflows.
· Familiarity of human anatomy and ability to reference anatomical vocabulary as it relates to your specialist field.
Interested? let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact Dan at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777.