Senior Systems Programmer
Nova Scotia, CA
Want to work with a dynamic games studio, founded on the ideals of traditional game development experience? You'll be working alongside a bunch of people who are both talented and passionate about making the best in free to play games!
Working on tools and technology across multiple platforms (iOS, Android, tvOS, Amazon) and using the Unity game engine, you'll be an integral part of the development process.
You'll be working with the game development teams in London and the technical team in Nova Scotia. Together you'll solve the many diverse technical challenges involved in developing multiple titles on multiple platforms.
Your day-to-day tasks will include…
- Tackling a wide variety of technology challenges such as platform ports, automated testing, server development, third-party sdk integration, analytics, social-networking etc
- Designing and writing code in a maintainable manner
- Creating accurate documentation to be used by remote programmers who may not have prior knowledge of your systems
- Delivering incremental solutions and seeking feedback
The Skills you'll need to gain BONUS XP…
- BSc in CS, SE or equivalent.
- Strong software design and code skills, preferably in C# although strong C++ experience could be used as a substitute
- 3+ years of demonstrable development experience
Unity, PC, console or mobile game development experience would all be beneficial, but not necessary if the candidate demonstrates an ability to be able to learn new technologies.
- Option to work remotely up to two days per week at the discretion of the business
- A very competitive salary package
- Health care package including medical, dental and vision
Interested? Get in touch!
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)1709 834777