Senior Systems Designer (Remote Options)
YAGER Development – Berlin, DE
Yager Development are searching for a Senior Systems Designer who loves working in interdisciplinary teams to join the talented team behind The Cycle, a F2P first-person high-stakes PvPvE shooter in beautiful Berlin, Germany!
As an independent studio, with a team of 90+ developers at their disposal, they're working hard to bring their vision of gaming to life and are experiencing an exciting period of growth.
As a Senior Systems Designer, you will work on building, balancing, and enhancing meta and monetization systems within a player-interest-first strategy. You will work closely with the Lead Game Designer and the Creative Director, bringing your systems design experience and game monetization expertise to the table.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Driving the design and balancing of the in-game economy and progression systems to support their compelling core gameplay
- Promoting a holistic monetization strategy with the goal of improving retention and increasing in-game revenue, while respecting the player experience
- Constructing meta retention systems, reward loops, and monetization mechanics/systems that are in-line with the game's vision
- Maximising the performance of in-game shop and virtual currency packages, both in terms of content and pricing
- Taking ownership of the performance of these systems throughout all development phases and after release.
- Working closely with business intelligence in analysing the performance of systems and create plans and designs for further development
- Soliciting feedback from, and provide feedback and mentorship to, other designers and developers, especially regarding meta and monetization systems.
- Keeping track of emerging free-to-play and monetization trends
The skills and experience you'll need…
- 5+ Years of professional development in game design roles, with some experience in monetisation
- Credits as a designer on a game project from start to finish
Bonus points if you have experience working on free-to-play titles.
Want to learn more about this studio and project?
Call Dan Hawkins on +441709 834 777 or email email@example.com