Senior Systems Designer
I'm on the lookout for a Senior Systems Designer to join a successful studio working on a beloved movie and TV franchise!
I'm looking for someone with a good understanding of gameplay and economics, specifically with F2P games. You would be working closely with people across the whole studio like the LiveOps team, Analyst team and of course the Design team.
You’ll be working on free-to-play MMO games with huge numbers of users, with economies the size of small countries, multiple currencies, resources, and virtual items. This is on a game with a huge fan base, like, HUGE!.
What you will be doing in the role;
- Take ownership of the design and balancing of game and economy systems
- Work closely with our Lead Game Designer to build and maintain the game economy
- Aid the LiveOps teams in creating tournaments, events, pricing, and special offers
- Review and evolve the game economy to achieve commercial goals
- Playtest, balance, and provide feedback on new game systems.
- Conduct competitor analysis and design teardowns.
- Three released titles or equivalent experience as a Game/Systems Designer
- Relevant qualifications in Computing, Maths, Statistics, and/or Economics
- Strong knowledge of event-driven live operations in mobile games
- An avid player of F2P mobile strategy games
Perks of the job:
- Relocating isn't an issue. you will get help with your flights, accommodation on arrival and its not just for you, they will help your entire family too.
- Health insurance for you, your spouse and dependants
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fully stocked kitchen – SNACKS
- Various weekly social events for you to get to know the city and your colleagues
Want to know more? Contact Sol on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email email@example.com