Senior Systems and Economy Designer (Remote Options)
Firesprite – Liverpool, UK
***This role can be worked from Liverpool or remotely from anywhere in the UK***
Firesprite are looking for an experienced Senior Systems and Economy Designer to join them in Liverpool, or remotely form anywhere in the UK!
In this role, you will join an ambitious team working on a AAA quality new IP ahead of the games launch. Working with the lead systems designer and a cross-discipline team, you will create and develop engaging and robust design for the project as a whole.
The metagame and economy will be under your domain, so you will leverage your analytic skills to benchmark competitor games and work closely with stakeholders to define and develop the overall metagame, game economy and monetisation strategy.
Founded by a team of developers that have created an envious portfolio of titles across many different genres, this studio are looking to add new and exciting talent to their team. This highly ambitious partnership project takes atmosphere, storytelling, player agency, and narrative design firmly into ground-breaking territory.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Imagining and defining exciting and original features
- Designing the F2P economy for a multiplatform live service game
- Benchmarking competitor games
- Pitching and championing economy and monetisation strategy ideas
- Data analysis
- Documenting your ideas and processes
The skills and experience you'll need…
- Exceptional creativity along with technical and design skills
- The aptitude to understand monetization strategies
- F2P or economy design experience on PC, Console or Mobile
- Data analysis skillset
- Proficiency in reverse engineering
- Superb knowledge of industry standard packages such as Excel
- Natural presentation proficiency, leveraging PowerPoint or equivalent software
- An understanding of game and gamer psychology
Want to learn more about this studio and opportunity?
Call Dan Hawkins on +441709 834 777 or email email@example.com