Are you a Senior Sound Designer who fancies working on a game with a monthly audience of 113 million players? From your new office, you'll enjoy a breathtaking view of the La Sagrada Familia, which surely beats your current view of the car park across the street, right? In case you hadn’t already guessed it, your new job is in the beautiful city of Barcelona.
Don't worry though – You're not expected to speak Spanish, but your new employer will provide you with language training to help you settle into your new home. You won't have much to worry about with these guys in fact, as they will sort you out with private health insurance, a monthly ticket restaurant card and 25 days holiday per year. You will also enjoy the afternoon of your birthday off as an added extra so you can kick back at the beach.
You'll be working closely with Game Designers and Producers on multiple projects for upcoming games on various platforms, drawing upon all of your experience in a similar role held previously.
- Excellent knowledge of audio software compatible with the Windows platform: sequencers (Reaper or Protools), audio editors (Sound Forge, WaveLab, Audition etc.).
- Thorough knowledge of technical constraints (audio optimization, memory, etc.) linked to video game sound and sound format.
- Knowledge of audio engines used in the video game industry (FMod, etc.).
- Familiar with sound effect libraries available on the market (Sound Ideas, Hollywood Edge, and others);
- Capability to systematically and effectively manage large-scale databases (with more than 2000 sounds per game)
Interested? I'd love to chat with you about this role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +44 (0) 1709 834 777!