Senior Server Programmer
Are you an experienced Server Programmer who enjoys working in a dynamic and agile environment?
As the Senior Server Programmer for a newly established mobile gaming studio you'll be doing just that, drawing on your experience, skills and knowledge of different solutions and implementation architecture to translate visualisations into a tech stack that fits the studio's games and services.
You will set the backend stack standard to be used across the studio's projects, developing and managing a cloud infrastructure to support high user demand.
Your new studio has been created by two industry veterans who have developed and published multiple AAA titles so you'll be joining tight-knit and talented team at an exciting time as they scale up.
Key skills & experience…
- 2+ years experience of Azure, AWS or Google Cloud for large scale projects
- 2+ years experience developing RESTful APIs with NoSQL databases
- 2+ years experience with Kubernetes & Docker for realtime gameplay server orchestration with Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with matchmaking implementations
Bonus XP for the following…
- Experience with Analytics & Admin Services implementation for data
- visualisation & user segmentation
- Experience with Unity and client-side development
- Experience with Github source code repositories
Interested? Get in touch with Jordan to find out more.
email@example.com or +44 (0)1709 834 777