Who wouldn't love to say they work for The Pokémon Company?
Whether you know them through their movies, played Pokémon Silver on your Gameboy, watch the TV shows, or of course play the trading card game, there's no way you wouldn't be excited about walking into the heart of the Pokémon empire every morning. Now, here's your chance to immerse yourself in this phenomenal brand as a Senior Sales Manager for Italy, Poland and Nordics.
You’ll be based out of The Pokémon Company’s brand new modern London-based Chiswick Park office. With stunning scenery, plenty of greenery and a lake (perfect for playing Pokémon Go in the summer) the park is a welcomed departure from the hustle and bustle that you'd be used too working in London. You’ll enjoy awesome year round events put on for employees, and that’s not to mention all the awesome Pokémon freebies!
You will execute the distribution model set by the SVP of International Business and VP of Europe TCG Channel Sales and ensure that Pokémon meets / exceeds profit objective through targeted prospecting and relationship development in a number of European markets.
You will be responsible for generating incremental sales through existing and new channels / customers, working in partnership with the Europe TCG marketing teams to drive retailer, re-seller and consumer engagement with the Pokémon brand.
I am looking for someone who has;
· 5+ years international sales / business development experience, preferably in the game or consumer products industry, including relationships with key retail groups and the ability to influence and negotiate up to Category Director level.
· Proven background of developing, negotiating and closing high impact relationships with partners and vendors.
· Ability to travel throughout Europe and able to multi-task within and across Pokémon divisions, time zones and geographies.
· Proven excellent business model development, presentation, communication and reporting skills.
· Fluent English and Italian is essential and other European languages will be an advantage.
How good does this role sound?
Shall we set up a call?
Call Chris on 01709834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information