Senior Rendering Programmer – London, UK
Are you an exceptionally talented Senior Rendering Programmer?
Ready for the challenge of producing an AAA title on the next generation platforms?
You could be developing an in-house rendering engine, implementing cutting-edge rendering techniques and working with various art teams to help achieve an incredible artistic vision.
All this for a major games industry player whose last three projects sold in excess of 20 million copies!
Why You Should Apply:
There are so many amazing perks to working at this studio!
- Standard benefits including:
- Private Medical & Dental Care
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Personal development training including:
- Meetings with World Class Speakers
- Access to Multiple Online Training Websites
- Internal Training Library
- Monthly Team Outings
- Film Nights in the MoCap Theatre
- Staff Only Store
- On-Site Perks:
- Life Drawing
You will Need:
- Worked on at least 1 published title
- Experience working with games consoles (Xbox360/PS3/XBone/PS4)
- Graphics background with knowledge of cutting edge rendering techniques
- Advanced understanding of current graphics hardware, APIs and shader programming languages
- Excellent 3D maths skills
- Expertise in C/C++
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience a big advantage
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently, and handle pressure
- Passion for developing exceptional games
- Work with artists to interpret their creative direction and build rendering code to achieve it
- Work closely with the Engine Code Director to plan and implement new rendering features
- Implement rendering features to a high quality
- Proactively help with ad-hoc problem solving
- Maintain extremely high quality of delivery
Interested? Get in touch! – firstname.lastname@example.org / 44 (0) 01709 8347770