Senior QA Tester
Firesprite Games – Liverpool, UK
Want to work on a brand new AAA IP? You'll be joining right at the start of the project and will have a hand in shaping what it will eventually become! Sounds exciting, doesn't it?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing studio in the heart of the northern development hub of Liverpool. Founded by a cult team of developers that have created an envious portfolio of titles across many different genres, this studio are looking to add new and exciting talent to their team – that could be YOU!
As an experienced QA Tester, you will be working on a brand new next generation console game, which has game mechanics that have never been attempted in this genre before! You'll be working closely with the highly experienced development team to ensure that this future smash hit runs smoothly and efficiently.
Your new studio is a successful and growing PC, VR, and AAA developer. They have an impressive portfolio of games already and they're looking to build upon that with your help!
By tapping into your hard earned games QA experience, you will be able to influence QA strategy and process for the highest optimisation possible!
The essential skills and XP you'll need for this role include:
- Console and/or PC games testing experience in-house for a developer
- Experience with industry standard testing tools such as JIRA or Testrail
The following will earn you BONUS POINTS:
- Knowledge of compliance for games, including TRCs and TCRs
- Comfortable with the game dev life cycle and experience working as a QA tester from pre-production to release
- Experience working with development teams and writing detailed bug reports
Does this sound good? Interested in hearing more about this position?
Get in touch with us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777