Senior QA Tester
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Fancy working for a cutting edge VR game developer based in central Amsterdam?
You can join them as they start pre-production on an ambitious AAA VR title. Realistic combat action and creatures are at the core of this project and they are looking at you as an experienced QA Tester, working with development teams to ensure the VR games are tested thoroughly throughout development, and released at the highest quality.
Do you have the experience and a great mix of analytical, technical and communication skills? Want to apply them in the world of Virtual Reality?
Then you’re the person we need!
- Day-to-day management of the QA team and coaching of QA staff
- Conduct usability, functionality, performance, load and qualitative tests
- Create general and specific test cases and test plans to ensure proper testing of all features and aspects of the games
- Proactively identify, chase, and always assist in the resolution of critical issues in the build
- Monitor bug tracking databases and provide training to users as needed
- Clear builds for milestone delivery
- Identify and communicate issues, risks and concerns as well as possible improvements for our QA processes
- A minimum of 5 years experience in games QA.
- Previous experience creating detailed and effective test documentation.
- Solid understanding of gameplay mechanics
- Previous experience leading a QA team
- Experience testing multiple platforms, with VR as an added bonus
- Good knowledge of UE4
Interested? Drop me an email to email@example.com or call me on +441709 834 777