This is your opportunity to join a team of BAFTA-nominated devs in a highly influential role! This small, but rapidly growing studio, is backed by one of the UK's most successful indie developers. 2020 looks set to be a break-out year for this talented team, and they want YOUR help to do just that!
As Senior QA Tester, you will assist the QA lead by taking significant leadership responsibility for a brand new project.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Manage the activities of junior members of the team
- Provide accurate and regular reporting on the state of features or platforms
- Create, review and maintain test plans
- Communicate regularly with the development team
- Manage external QA teams and their workload
Essential XP required:
- Mobile Games QA experience
- 3+ years in QA
- A history of creating test plans
BONUS XP for:
- Having worked embedded in a development team
- A history of management of external QA teams
If you're interested in this position, get in touch!
Contact Dan Hawkins now on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.