Are you a Senior Project Manager who fancies joining an uber successful British studio, nestled away in the heart of the countryside?
You'll be joining a close-knit team of industry veterans, as they continue to work on a diverse range of ground-breaking mobile games. These guys have been hugely successful over the past few years and as such, they can offer a healthy salary and bonus scheme. However, they are 100% anti-crunch. Always have been, always will be. They make great games and offer great player experiences inside of working hours, but understand that such talented, creative devs need their space outside of the studio.
In your new role, you'll be working across multiple games, both live and still in development, managing internal team and working towards important milestones. You'll also be the main point of contact for the globally renowned published. The ground work is done there, but you'll just need to be the superstar for liasing and keeping that stellar relationship with these international heavy-hitters.
Your day to day duties would include:
- Tracking project’s progress to ensure deadlines are met.
- Helping to balance development, support, and future projects.
- Suggesting improvements to development processes across the whole company.
- Communicating with all stakeholders both within the company and externally to keep development progressing smoothly.
- Management of the full product life-cycle, from early concepting, though development to ongoing support for live products.
Previously hands-on experience of the full project life cycle would come in very handy. Project management methodologies, such as Agile and Waterfall will be your bread and butter. Sounds interesting, right?
Give me a call on +44 (0) 1709 834 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to chat more about this role!