Here's a great opportunity to join a growing studio in the vibrant heart of Liverpool city centre. With the team's legacy including some all-time classic titles, they're already making an established name for themselves in their current venture.
I'm helping hem to find a Senior Programmer to join as a core part of the team on the exciting new project they are creating.You'll have the chance to join in the early stages and contribute to the development of a brand new IP.
Your responsibilities will include investigating and developing core game mechanics and helping shape the direction of the game, while being a mentor and point of contact for your team.
Skills you need to have:
- Strong knowledge of, and experience working in, C++
- Confidence working with 3D maths (vectors, matrices, linear algebra)
- General software engineering knowledge (OOP, design patterns, API development)
- Experience profiling and optimising CPU performance of real-time systems
- Experience debugging issues in large and complex codebases
You have experience in:
- At least one year of experience in a similar role, ideally with at least one shipped title
- Familiarity with working in Unreal Engine 4 would be very beneficial
- Console development experience would be advantageous
- Experience developing gameplay for VR would be useful
Interested int his role? Get in touch! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +44 (0)1709 834 777.