Senior Product Manager – Leeds, UK
This UK tech company took the world by storm in 2018 and with a host of major partnership deals announced and 2 further territory launches confirmed for early 2019, this year looks set to be another cracker for them!
As they continue their global expansion plans their Leeds development team continues to grow at a rapid pace. If you’re a Product Owner or Product Manager from an Agile, BDD-focused background and want to work for a disruptive, game-changing organisation then you should really keep reading!
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining, prioritising and communicating progress for the application command centre, which includes management of rails, images, sports data, metadata, landing pages, gift codes, video player heuristics and more, to power this OTT service across all platforms (Phone/Tablet/ Desktop/Living room) in an Agile, user centric and data driven environment.
If you have these essentials we should definitely talk:
- You are competent in defining user facing requirements as user stories in BDD and Gherkin
- Solid experience working within an agile environment
- Solid experience as a Product Owner/Business Analyst
- You are able to communicate ideas to both a technical and non-technical audience
- You have experience in the creation of UML and user flow diagrams
- You're used to KPI tracking experience and drawing conclusions from data
- You have strong communication skills and experience reporting back to senior management
It would be great if you had these desirables too:
- You are able to define user journeys in Business Process Model Notation
- You are able to sketch ideas for user journeys with OmniGraffle or Balsamiq
- You have experience working with a Content Management System
- You have experience of working with Backend teams delivering APIs
- You have strong research skills and experience of competitor analysis
If this sounds like you and you'd like to learn more, drop me a mail on email@example.com and we can arrange a call to discuss the role in more detail!