Senior Product Manager
I'm super happy to be working with one of the leading names in the games industry – from their own smash hit consoles to legendary game IPs they're absolutely one of the biggest in the business.
I'm looking for someone who would fit right in with their strong and motivated team, delivering superior quality & new concepts, backed by a sophisticated sales strategy that enables them to constantly surprise you with new and innovative products.
This exciting new role is for their European Marketing / Advertising department based in their Frankfurt office, and I'm looking for you to be their new Senior Product Manager.
- Degree in Marketing/Business Administration or comparable studies
- Vast experience in international and/or local marketing environments
- Vast experience in the gaming industry or in the
consumer electronics sector with focus on lifestyle products
- Being on top of current marketing trends, understanding consumer behaviour and thinking to the fine detail
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Annual Salary range from €54000 – €60750
- Relocation support of up to €3000
- 38.5 hours work week (flexible working hours / overtime payouts possible + 25% payout bonus)
- Child care allowance of up to €250 per month
- 30 days of paid holiday + bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- VIP Lounge access at Eintracht Frankfurt Football Club
- For enthusiasts: Inhouse shop (with discount), Big Social / Gaming Area, Summer Party, Kids Day, Employee Tournaments, post E3 event (play the games presented on E3) and more…
Shall we set up a call? Contact me on +44(0)1709 834777 or email me at email@example.com