Codemasters – Southam, UK
*Remote working available during COVID-19*
Over the past 30 years, Codemasters have consistently developed innovative and successful racing games. They have a rich and unrivalled heritage of multiple award-winning series in this genre, such as DIRT and the F1 franchise. These titles embody the organisation’s core values of passion, quality, continuous innovation, and an all-encompassing ambition to be the world leader in what they do.
As a Senior Producer, you will work within a passionate and close-knit team who will ensure that your voice will not get lost in the crowd. You will play a key part in the delivery of ‘AAA’ racing games within a studio that will value and recognise your contributions.
This is an exceptional opportunity to become part of a world-class team and get hands-on experience delivering some of the game industry's most substantial racing titles. You’ll be working closely with the Development Director to manage the day-to-day and strategic functions of a project, using your experience to identify and resolve project level production issues. You'll ensure projects are delivered on time and to the highest possible quality standards.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Work with the Development Director to define development processes for the entire project
- Validate all documentation required to pass development process gateways
- Review detailed milestone deliverables and ensure they are fully measured, tracked, and achieved
- Validate weekly project progress reports, including detailed risk register and project highlights
- Report to the Development Director and the wider team on progress, budgets, risks, and issues
- Ensure that liaison with other studios and departments is done in a timely and efficient way to ensure that requirements are defined and delivered
- Maintain relationships across internal departments and external companies
- Carry out such tasks as may be required by the Development Director
- Work with the Chief Game Designer and other producers to maximise game quality within time and cost constraints
- Provide detailed project insights to inform decision making
Interested in hearing more?
Get in touch with us!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777