Senior Producer (Remote Options)
Outplay Entertainment – Dundee, UK
Outplay Entertainment are looking for an experienced Senior Producer to help deliver games to millions of players worldwide. As a Senior Producer at Outplay, you will apply your experience, passion, and leadership skills to oversee the development of new games from initial prototype through to successful global launch. Leading the development of live titles, you will be responsible for maximising commercial potential while providing the best possible service to players.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Owning the project, ensuring realistic and impactful objectives are planned and met
- Overseeing the successful commercial operation of each product
- Focusing the team’s daily development activity and drive its ambition
- Leading retrospective reviews, identifying areas for improvement in process and approach
- Coaching and mentoring junior production team members
- Identifying resource requirements and ensure that each team member meets expectations
- Flagging any conflicts between product scope, resource, and timeline; proposing solutions and manage change
- Evaluating risks and opportunities with impact analysis, mitigations, and contingencies
- Securing a level of quality that always meets the Outplay standard
- Coordinating the Development Team and Product Managers to shape an optimal product road map
- Monitoring and responding to new industry trends, competitor products and potentially impactful platform changes
- Being the hub of project information
- Communicating clearly and effectively with the team and all other business functions
- Promoting a positive and productive development culture
The skills and experience you'll need…
- Versatility; a creative mindset, good logical and analytical capabilities, and excellent soft skills. You think from a user’s point of view, and you stay organised under pressure
- Passion for mobile products and games
- Strong interpersonal skillset and ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation capabilities
- Familiarity with project and product management tools such as JIRA and Amplitude
- Positive attitude and a strong passion for problem-solving
- Ideally, at least 6 years of professional development in production, having developed and maintained several mobile titles
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK. To date, the studio’s games have received over 160 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice, won TIGA awards and received a BAFTA nomination.
With a passionate focus on making the best games, the talented and dynamic team have developed several critically acclaimed and award-winning games. Gordon Ramsay’s Chef Blast and Mystery Match Village are the latest titles in the portfolio, bringing more of the high-quality visuals, production values and casual yet engaging gameplay that Outplay is known for.
With an exciting pipeline of future titles in development and continued growth on existing games, Outplay is just getting started.
Not only you will be working for a fun, collaborative studio, Outplay also offer an array of benefits, including…
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme.
- Comprehensive Well-Being Package
- Studio Working or remote from UK/Europe
Interested? Want to know more? Get in touch now! email@example.com or call 01709 834777