Senior Producer (Remote Options)
Outplay Entertainment – Dundee, UK
Outplay are looking for an experienced Senior Producer to help them deliver their games to millions of players worldwide.
As a Senior Producer at Outplay ,you will need to use your experience, passion and leadership skills to ensure their games success from concept through to launch, as well as ensuring they maximise their products potential at launch by providing the best possible service to players and maintaining and improving the games future development.
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK. To date, the studio’s games have received over 160 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice, won TIGA awards and received a BAFTA nomination.
With a passionate focus on making the best games, their talented and dynamic team has developed several critically acclaimed and award-winning games. Gordon Ramsay’s Chef Blast and Mystery Match Village are the latest titles in the portfolio, continuing to deliver the high-quality visuals, production values and casual yet engaging gameplay that Outplay is known for.
With an exciting pipeline of future titles in development and continued growth on their existing games, Outplay is just getting started.
As a Senior Producer, you will…
- Identify areas for improvement in their production processes within your game group and studio and deliver underpinned and tangible solutions
- Establish standards for Production tools and processes
- Own and Maintain the Product Backlog from initial concept through to live maintenance
- Run efficient and optimal updates and milestones
- Work with the team and Product Managers to shape the product road map to ensure they hit their deadlines and quality bar
- Ensure team and performance issues are managed effectively
- Be adept at change management; all teams move very fast and need to know impacts and available options as plans are modified
- Be the hub of communication for all project progress, resource allocation status, and change management
For this role, you will need…
- To be a very versatile professional: You have a creative mind-set, good logical and analytical capabilities, very good soft skills, you think from a user’s point of view and you stay organised under pressure
- Experience in production management in a web or games company with focus on mobile and iOS
- Passion for mobile products and games
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and strong passion for problem solving
- Ideally at least 6 years experience and the production and maintenance of several titles
Just some of the benefits of working with Outplay include…
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme
- Comprehensive Well-Being Package
- A flexible hybrid work model, prioritising inclusion, health and enjoyment. Roles can be fulfilled with the flexibility to choose to relocate to work fully onsite in Dundee or in a hybrid mode, either locally or from anywhere in the UK or European work locations.
Interested? Want to know more?
Get in touch with Connor Green on +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now!