Senior Producer (NEW IP) – Brighton UK
If you are an experienced Senior Producer we have an incredible role for you. Based on the beautiful South Coast of England you will be working with a studio that wants to WOW people.
As Senior Producer you will empower teams to deliver amazing games at high quality, on budget and on time. You will accomplish this through empowering feature teams with clear goals as well as the processes and plans to achieve them.
- Highly capable and experienced with agile and waterfall development, team management, scheduling and execution.
- Experience shipping mobile games in a production capacity, F2P and Live games required.
- Broad technical skills: working knowledge of at least one programming / scripting language, networking and server tech, performance architecture.
- Influential through in-person and written communication channels. Effective in one-to-one as well as one-to-many communication.
- Effective at driving order out of chaos, excellent prioritization and decision making skills, dealing with ambiguity effectively for self and others.
- Effective production with Agile experience required (Prince2 or PMP understanding beneficial as well).
- Game development and live game operations experience required.
- Free-to-play and mobile game development experience are beneficial.
Why you should apply?
This is a studio who create cutting edge mobile games, while providing an impressive benefits package, including day one stock options, flexible working hours and Happy Hour in the Studio, every Friday!
Interested? Contact Simon Hope at email@example.com or on +44 1709 834777