Ubisoft Montpellier – Montpellier, France
Ubisoft Montpellier are looking for a Lead Producer to join their world renowned team! At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and grow with passionate and pioneering teams from all over the world. You will be a part of an exciting and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create worlds that fascinate our players.
This is a hands-on role, so the successful candidate will be required to work from their studio Montpellier; so you'll either be currently based in or near the city, or be open to relocation – a full relocation package can be provided if needed.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Working on the game benchmarks and competitor analysis
- Creating detailed design documentation alongside the game design department
- Planning and estimating production milestones and global roadmaps for game projects
- Managing and acting upon feedback from stakeholders and business units of the company
- Following and analysing the KPIs of your game portfolio
- Collaborating closely with the data team in order to manage and execute multiple A/B tests to make data driven decisions
- Sharing your knowledge and improving internal and external production process in a continuous way
- Communicating and coordinating effectively with internal and external studios in order to deliver a high quality product
The skills and experience you'll need to be successful in this role…
- A natural intuition for people management
- Credits on multiple shipped AAA titles
- 8+ years relevant video games production experience
- An expertise with dealing with budgets, planning and resource allocation
- A fluency in English, with strong French language skills being a bonus
Why not join a passionate and highly technical team, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality? Now is your chance to collaborate with a studio recognised for multiple renowned franchises!
Interested in this role? Want to know more? Get in touch with Jess at Aardvark Swift
Call +441709834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org