Old Skull Games – Lyon, FR
Old Skull Games are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Producer to join the crew on fresh and innovative projects.
At Old Skull games they have that one thing they value the most : a great team in an amazing working environment. Since they started in 2012, they have never stopped improving their company culture in order to make their pirates' bark a bright caravel where it's always a pleasure to work in.
In this role, you will supervise the game production making sure mandate is clear, proper production management methods are in place, game quality expectations are met & games are released on schedule.
Reporting directly to the Executive Producer, you'll be working alongside a multidisciplinary team supervising the production of games developed for multiple platforms from mobile to consoles. You will also have the opportunity to produce self-published or/and projects in partnership with external publishers.
As a Senior Producer, you will…
- Supervise the development of the project by providing support to the development team
- Monitor the team schedule, define the milestones and provide clear expectations, scope, and timeline to the team and internal/external stakeholders
- Identify risks and provide contingency plans to ensure planning and product success
- Be accountable for meeting the project’s budget, quality and timing
- Provide clear communication on the progress of the project (current and upcoming milestone)
- Ensure coordination within the different members of the team (Artists, Game Designer, Programmers, Marketing etc)
- Participate alongside other producers in constantly enhancing department quality
- Champion Old Skull Games values and promote a positive team culture to ensure people are happy, healthy and harmonious
For this role, you will need…
- A passion for creating video games
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a Producer with at least 2-3 complete projects shipped on mobile and/or console/PC (having navigated in both spaces is a plus)
- Exceptional organization and leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profile
- Excellent knowledgeable of project management methodologies (specifically Agile) , tools, processes and pipelines
- A solution oriented and quality driven mindset
- Excellent team spirit and commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive, innovative and diplomatic work ethic
- Fluency in English and French
Just some of the benefits of working with Old Skull Games include…
- Flexible schedules
- Fruits, coffee, drinks in studio
- Regular sports activities (indoor soccer, climbing, tennis, badminton)
- Annual Summer Camp summit
- Regular team breakfast to talk about the company and projects
- Board games, video games tournaments, and lots of other stuff!
Interested? Want to know more? Get in touch with Dan Butcher at +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email email@example.com now!