Senior Producer (Hybrid Working)
Flavourworks – London, United Kingdom
Flavourworks are searching for a Senior Producer to join their team on a hybrid basis in the capital city! You'll need to be a seasoned producer with extensive experience working in a senior/lead position having managed at least two or more full game development cycles, from concept to launch.
You will work closely with the Flavourworks senior management team to build and maintain a high quality production reputation and reach within the industry – helping to set the business up for rapid growth as the medium evolves
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Scheduling and tracking for the game development team, including managing known risks with the ability to identify, communicate and resolve issues
- Being the point-person for any production queries relating to any/all departments across the project workflow
- Realistic scheduling, budgeting & planning
- Clearly identifying any cross-team dependencies, flagging if any are likely to cause issues and offering solutions to mitigate any risk
- Liaison with other disciplines to ensure feature change requests are achievable and communicated to those impacted
- Managing outsource work in conjunction with the leads
- Identifying key areas of risk as early as possible and create solutions to manage these before they impact the project
- Supporting QA efforts to ensure milestone test plans are scheduled effectively and results are delivered to your team in a timely manner
- Guiding a team of skilled individuals by creating a can-do atmosphere that drives the team to perform beyond their expectations, achieving amazing results for the game and themselves
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A proficiency in aligning teams towards shared purposes, goals and priorities, utilising robust approaches that achieve the best results
- Expertise managing a large group of designers and have taken at least two projects through the full game development cycle, from conception to launch
- An ability to work under pressure and handle multiple requests from different people while working towards a deadline.
- An effective leadership style, with an open and inclusive approach, and the ability to adjust based on business needs
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to collaborate with the various game team disciplines
- An adeptness for applying and supporting agile/lean and sequential delivery principles and practices
Flavourworks are an exciting indie studio, working on projects that are utterly unique. Their imaginative and diverse team thrive at the cutting edge of technology, gaming and film-making to create beautifully crafted, interactive stories.
Most notably, they are the creators of Erica. A single-player game that combines full motion video with narrative choices and active consequences, telling the story of Erica's life as she is plunged into an emotionally traumatic world of murder and mystery. A co-production with Sony Europe, Erica has now been released across Playstation 4, iOS, and Steam.
Flavourworks create a welcoming atmosphere which allows each individual’s voices to be heard. They also have a ‘no-crunch’ policy and highly value work/life balance. All staff can work a 2/3 day split between home and office working. Based in Shoreditch, London, they’re easy to access and are surrounded by great places to eat and drink after work!
Interested in applying? Get in touch with Jess Galvin now on 01709834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org