Do you fancy a move to cosmopolitan Hamburg with some of Europe's best art galleries, concert halls, nature reserves and restaurants at your fingertips? You'll be able to get the beers in too without feeling the pinch on your pocket as your new employer will be helping you out with the move… leaving you to explore your new city at ease!
You'll be joining an established team of over 80 people, working from state-of-the-art facilities in the centre of Hamburg. This vibrant metropolitan location also leaves you a short hop from Berlin, meaning you can also explore Germany's capital city at your leisure on a weekend.
In this specific role, you will lead a 40-strong independent team developing a grandiose Space Shooter for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Your crew will consist of highly motivated specialists from different fields, namely Artists, Programmers, Game Designer, QA – all working on one goal: to create a sensational AAA sci-fi gaming experience!
- You’ll have a minimum of 5 years previous experience in a similar position, ideally with experience on AAA console titles
- You will have shipped at least 1 console or PC title in a “Lead” Producer role
- You can demonstrate outstanding organisation and multitasking talents combined with the ability to meet deadlines
- You have a track record of proven leadership abilities and strong communication skills
- A good understanding of large-scale production pipelines would be beneficial for you to have
- You display assertiveness accompanied with strong social skills and capacity for teamwork
- You have a strong ability to work under pressure and resolve problems and conflicts
- Your experience of dealing with competitive requirements and priorities is second-to-none
- You are self-contained, motivated and have an aim-oriented way of working as well as a high level of self-motivation
This studio is just as passionate about games as they are about their team… the only piece of the jigsaw missing is you!
Your new role comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly, a motivated, international team full of fellow gamers!
If you’re interested in hearing more then don’t be a afraid to reach out to Simon Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat!