Senior Producer – Stockholm
The mobile games market is a rapidly expanding pot of innovation. This is your chance to join a small indie studio who are at the forefront of this market with their location-based games.
As a Senior Producer you’ll take responsibility for the overall project management, development schedules and resource allocation for game development. You’ll work with the team to reach your goals by ensuring development runs smoothly, while assisting in communication between departments and the team.
Do you have the skills I’m looking for?
- 5-7 years of professional work experience;
- 2+ years of leading teams or managing projects;
- Proven track record of delivering games from start to finish as Producer/Project Lead.
Icing on the cake:
- Knowledge of current trends in mobile gaming as well as social/casual markets;
- Knowledge of or direct experience with live operations logistics for mobile games;
- Previous experience working with Community Management, and Marketing/PR a plus
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV yet. You can contact me at Simon@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777