Senior Producer (18-month contract)
Super – Montpellier, FR
Super are a video games company that publishes and invests in gaming studios around the globe. They're here to give game developers what they need: financial backing, a loyal audience, and worldwide recognition. This role is based at a small studio in the beautiful location of Montpellier, working on a narrative/adventure platform game!
You will be responsible for creating a roadmap and ensuring the game is delivered on time and to budget. The team you will be working with is highly passionate and enthusiastic and they need a strong leader and mentor to guide them to success.
What you will be doing…
- Lead and organise the production of games
- Motivate the development team to deliver the product roadmap on time and budget
- Ensure project goals and vision are understood, create and track production plans and reports
- Optimise processes and workflows on an ongoing basis
- Identify and resolve risks and issues before they occur, owning and resolving development issues and blockers
- Ensure effective communication
- Manage, mentor and lead the team
The skills you'll bring to the role…
- Fluency in English and French is essential
- Previous experience shipping at least 2 titles from concept to launch, ideally on PC and/or Console
- A natural problem solver; you're calm under pressure and finds the best solution
- Experience using project management software tools such as JIRA
- Strong leadership skills and experience leading a multi-disciplinary team
Super are a unique organisation which supports growing indie studios to create the best games possible. This is an exiting challenge for you to bring your expertise to a project that has great potential and to be a mentor people who are new to the industry.
You'll need to be based in Montpellier, or open to relocating to the area. There will be opportunity for hybrid working, ideally you'll work from the office at least 3 days each week.
If you’re interested in this role, or would like further details, get in touch with Jess Galvin now on 01709 834777 or firstname.lastname@example.org