Senior / Principal Quest Designer
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
This is your opportunity to join one of Europe's leading game development studios, responsible for iconic and critically-acclaimed games. Building on the studio’s recent success you'll join a team tasked with building the story critical gameplay of the main quest, and working with the narrative team to design and develop the side quests that bring life to the worlds of their games.
- Create ground-breaking, innovative gameplay experiences that immerse the player in the story;
- Own your ideas: design, build, script and polish them from concept through final implementation;
- Based on our play-test driven development schedule, focus on iteration and polishing of quests and missions;
- Communicate with the whole design team and other departments to maximize use of existing game systems, and support the needs of fellow developers;
- Experience as a Senior Quest / Level Designer with experience on a AAA title
- Have a background in Level/ Mission Design;
- Are experienced with 3D world and level building tools and/or have a technical background in programming or scripting;
- Are pro-active and enjoy starting new projects/quests on your own account.
- Have an understanding of narrative design and combat encounter design.
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV yet. You can contact Sol at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777