Senior Network Programmer
Are you ready become the new Senior Network Programmer at a studio with a long history of making world class and iconic AAA racing titles?
Your role will see you assuming responsibility for programming multiplayer game and server features, and overseeing and owning large game features or even complete platforms. You'll also liaise with designers and programmers to implement key game features, from their inception through to completion.
The key skills & experience required include:
- Fluent in C++ deployed within a similar role in the games industry
- Understanding of client-server & peer-to-peer networks in relation to games
- Deep knowledge & experience of at least one current consoles network libraries
- Experience using version control software in games
- Experienced in implementing multi-platform game client networking solutions on current console & PC platforms.
- Solid & evidenced games industry track record
Bonus points if you have:
C# & web server programming experience
Your new studio takes pride in being one big integrated family where talent and contributions are recognised and celebrated, so prepare to be empowered!
Interested and fancy finding out more information? Contact us at Programming@aswift.com or call me on +44 (0)1709 834 777.