This role is a biggie so let's be a bit steady.
There’s so much we can say about this role and the studio… But let's start with the benefits. The goodies. The reasons you should go for this job, and all the fun stuff you'll be doing when you get there.
· Medical care for you and your family
· A generous annual bonus scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· The all important overseas relocation support!
· On-site gym, subsidised masseuse, yoga and life drawing
· Monthly meals/outings
· Boardgame, Wargaming, Football, Photography, New Parents, Biking, Running clubs
· Season ticket loan
· Film and quiz nights in the on site mocap theatre
· If you like to collect merch, there’s even an employee only store!
The studio is based is London, which is not only a great hub for the games industry but an awesome place to work!
So, want to know what you’ll be doing?
· Development of their networked and online components on a game project
· Advising gameplay and content teams and evangelising good network processes
· Be a positive, active, and contributing team member
· Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process
If you have these skills and experience, you’d be a great fit!
· Demonstrable experience of responsibility for the network development on at least one AAA game
· Advanced understanding in C/C++
· Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
Interested? Get in touch! – firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 01709 8347770