Senior Network Programmer
Rocksteady – London, UK
There’s so much we can say about this role and the studio…but let's start with the benefits. The goodies, if you will. The reasons you should go for this job, and all the fun stuff you'll be doing once you get there:
- Medical care for you and your family
- A generous annual bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Overseas relocation support
- On-site gym
- Subsidised masseuse
- Yoga and life drawing
- Monthly meals/outings
- Board game, wargaming, football, photography, new parents, biking, and running clubs (just to name a few)
- Season ticket loan
- Film and quiz nights in the on-site mocap theatre
- Employee-only store for merch
The studio is based in London, which is not only a great hub for the games industry, but an awesome place to work! With a history of working on critically acclaimed games within the Batman and DC universe, they've recently announced their next big title, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. If you're wanting to evolve your career and work on some exciting IP, this is definitely the place to do it!
So, want to know what you’ll be doing?
- Development of their networked and online components on a game project
- Advising gameplay and content teams, evangelising good network processes
- Being a positive, active, and contributing team member
- Offering advice and suggestions for improving the development process
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed include:
- Demonstrable experience of responsibility for the network development on at least one AAA game
- Advanced understanding of C/C++
- Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production processes for creative software teams
Interested in learning more about this role or the studio in question? Does the amazing opportunity excite you?
Get in touch with us! We'll happily answer any questions you might have confidentially.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777