Senior Motion Graphics Animator
Drest – London, UK
***Remote working available***
I am looking for an experienced Motion Graphics Animator, who has a good eye for great-looking adverts and creating engaging graphics.
You'll collaborate closely with colleagues to deliver high-quality assets, and design and deliver new features using an Agile SCRUM approach, including fortnightly sprints.
Drest like to move fast, test, and get stuck in as a team to build the world’s top mobile fashion game, all while keeping the players at the core of what they do. So you can expect to be working in a highly motivated and fast paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Forming a formidable creative partnership with the Senior Designer
- Creating industry-leading User Acquisition campaigns that support the brand and gameplay
- Concepting and executing eye-catching, engaging and on brand animations
- Taking on board performance data to inspire animations tailored to specific mediums, social platforms and in-game
- Seeing animation projects through from concept to finished product
- Working closely with Content and Marketing teams to produce best-in-class, effective animations
- Feeding your most successful animations directly into the user experience
The key skills and experience you'll bring to the role…
- Experience creating animations using After Effects
- A background in animation with an emphasis on gaming and/or fashion
- Keen eye for colour, detail, movement and composition
- Proven experience creating engaging animations
Bonus points if you have…
- An interest in fashion would be great, but is not essential
- Experience of other packages, such as Premiere Pro, or Photoshop
At Drest you will join a fast-growing digital platform led by industry experts from the app technology, luxury fashion, gaming and e-commerce worlds.
The team is creating a game-changing interactive fashion technology platform. They are combining state-of-the-art technology with a luxury fashion styling experience with real-time content at its core.
To find out more about this role or the studio and it's culture, contact Daniel for a confidential chat.
email: email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777.