Senior Level Designer
I'm currently looking for a Senior Level Designer to join not only a great studio, but great friends of ours in Nottingham to work on their next big title! They currently have multiple projects in development but this role will be to work on a fantastic new MMO project.
You’ll enjoy tons of benefits like generous holidays, flexitime and excellent employee perks. Some of the bigger perks include a huge summer party, plus epic Christmas parties, birthday perks and free fruit for everyone! And if you like getting stuck into game jams, you can participate in a jam with your team, spending a full day developing and pitching your own game ideas for possible development by the studio.
Here’s are the skills you'll need…
· Shipped at least one title as a Senior level designer on a AAA game
· Show an ability to weave narrative and artistic themes together with gameplay mechanics to build engaging levels
· Be the point of contact facilitating communication between code, art and design at a senior level
· Be able to propose creative solutions to complex design problems and inspire others to execute on
Here are some great “bonus” skills, but they aren’t essential…
· Shipped at least one AAA title using UE3/4
· worked on or have a passion for Sci-fi games
· Experience developing gameplay mechanics
· Experience designing and integrating puzzles into your levels
Interested in this role? Contact Molly on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email Molly@aswift.com