Senior / Lead Animator
Want to work on an exciting AAA project with plenty of realistic character animations? As the Senior Animator reporting directly into the Head of Art this is your chance to steer the Animation for a very exciting project and firmly put your stamp on the project!
Take the next step in your career and join this tight knit and mighty development team working on true high-quality games. You'll be a valued team member at this studio, have big impact with a team where your voice will be heard, and where your growth and well-being will be a top priority.
The studio prides itself on being one of the most welcoming and people focused studios in the business, promoting maintaining a healthy work-life balance while helping staff evolve and improve on their way.
You’ll get 25 holiday days plus bank holidays, your birthday off and extra downtime at Christmas. Flexible working hours are also welcomed around the core hours of 10am – 3pm and there's no mandatory overtime or crunch time…ever! Social parties are a regular occurrence and so are charity events and of course, expenses paid trips to key industry events including GDC, Gamescom, Develop and more!
Your key responsibilities include…
- Create & edit Key-Frame animation and work with Mocap data for in game and cut scene sequences
- Liaise with the Head of Art and other team members to drive quality & efficiency
- Maintain animation standards within the team
The essential experience needed…
- Proven animation experience on two shipped games
- Ability to create Keyframe & Mocap based game ready animation
- Console or PC experience
Bonus XP if you have…
- Experience with UE4
- Rigging & Skinning experience
Would you like to hear more about the role and studio?
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give me a call on +44 (0)1709 834 777