Fancy joining a small indie studio working on a super-secret project? You’ll be working on an exciting new multi-console project, helping bringing the player and enemy characters to life with your animation wizardry.
As part of a small team, you’ll have the opportunity to really make your mark creatively on the game. You’ll be working closely with the game designer tuning and balancing player controls/combat animations, as well as bringing weird and wonderful creatures to life.
Here are the skills you’ll need…
· Strong character animation skills
· Quality portfolio/showreel made up of work from previously published games and/or personal
· Experience & skills using Maya and/or Motionbuilder
· Good understanding of character-based gameplay feel
· Practical and pro-active problem-solving attitude
Interested? let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact Dan at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777.