Senior Graphics Programmer – Falmouth
Aardvark Swift are excited to be working with Cornwall's largest game studio who are on the lookout for a Graphics Programmer: Antimatter Games. They're looking for someone to join up either as a long-term remote contractor, or as a permanent member of their on-site staff!
Based in Falmouth, these guys recently released their latest title, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, to great praise and they're now after someone who can work on the graphics behind their games. They're interested in hearing from anyone who can analyse, refactor and improve existing core technology, while implementing new graphics and lighting solutions into existing engines.
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- One or more shipped PC titles, with an engine or graphics credit
- Significant experience with DirectX API, modern rendering techniques etc
- Proactive, autonomous and self-motivating
- Unreal engine/graphics programming experience
- Cross-platform development
- Experience with build systems
- Experience with Agile software development
Why should you apply:
This is a relaxed studio that hosts great socials (including lan parties!). Falmouth itself is a great location with a huge amount going on. The city's a well-known foodie hub with plenty of live music, great public transport and easily accessible to London! 300 beaches are close by, so expect plenty of surfing and BBQ's by the sea, all the while enjoying a cheaper cost of living!
Interested? Contact Sharan Bassi at Sharan@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.
Not for you but know someone who this’d be great for? Refer them and we’ll give you £1000 if they get the job!