Senior Gameplay Programmer
Black Sheep Studios – Paris, FR
Black Sheep Studios are a game developer based in Paris who have carved a reputation out for themselves by developing both their own IP and providing outsourcing services to some of the biggest names in the industry.
They are about to embark on a massive joint venture, working in collaboration with another significant name in the industry, on an expansive, open world AAA title. Have we piqued your interest yet? They need to bring onboard a Senior Gameplay Programmer to help push the project through to the next stage…this is where YOU come in.
Your key responsibilities and day-to-day tasks will include:
- Responsible for driving and implementing new core gameplay features through all stages of production (design, scheduling, implementation, and polish)
- Give constructive and proactive input into the design of new features and the iteration of existing ones
- Work closely with other team members from all disciplines, communicating technical concepts and requirements in a way that facilitates smooth workflow
- Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process
- Assist with problem solving
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- Advanced understanding of C/C++
- Well versed in the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them
- Unreal Engine skills are an advantage
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- A history of working on, and shipping, at least one AAA video game title is preferable
- Strong and demonstrable video game design skills
- A good understanding of game technology principles
- Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams
- A team player who know the importance of listening to others
- An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms
Interested in hearing more about this studio or the role?
Get in touch with us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777