Senior Gameplay Programmer
Payload Studios – London, UK
Aardvark Swift are delighted to be supporting the award-winning Payload Studios in their search for a Senior Unity Gameplay Programmer.
Founded in 2013, the studio has since grown to over 30 developers, has had over 650,000 downloads and has previously broken into the top 10 on steam. Moving forward, their main focus continues to be Terratech, but they have ambitious plans for the TerraTech IP, going into new genres, platforms and territories. You will be joining at a really exciting time and will be responsible for making their ambitions a reality.
You will join their talented programming team who develop and maintain the codebase for TerraTech. The primary responsibilities of the role will consist of adding new features to TerraTech and delivering releases across a range of platforms as well as acting as a mentor to those more junior than yourself.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Conceiving and implementing new features for TerraTech
- Delivering upgrades across a range of console platforms
- Mentoring junior team members
- Working closely with all disciplines, to manage releases
The skills and experience you'll need…
- At least 5 years of professional development as a programmer in the games industry
- A good working knowledge of Unity and C#
- The ability to organise work and operate independently
- Strong communication skills
Just some of the benefits of working with Payload Studios include…
- Their Cycle to Work Scheme enables employees to save money and spread the cost of a new bike
- An Eyecare scheme, Employee Assistance Programme (which includes mental health support) and trained Mental Health First Aiders
- A generous family policy including 8 weeks fully paid paternity leave and 6 months fully paid maternity leave
- A great central London office location near to several excellent food markets and lots of great pubs and restaurants. The office also comes equipped with free fruit and refreshments, an arcade machine and table football
- Regular staff socials including Summer and Christmas parties
Payload is proud to have a hugely talented team and are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all their staff. Their diversity initiative, Game On, encompasses all the steps they are taking to promote and support inclusion and diversity
For more info or to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777