Senior Gameplay Programmer
Rocksteady – London, UK
Rocksteady are looking to add to its family an exceptionally talented Senior Gameplay Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a blockbuster title, working on core gameplay systems, including combat and enemy AI.
Based in central London, this studio offers some amazing benefits from private medical/dental care for you and your family, to great annual bonuses and a healthy annual leave package.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Driving and implementing new core gameplay features through all stages of production: design, scheduling, implementation, and polish
- Providing constructive and proactive input on the design of new features and the iteration of existing ones
- Collaborating closely with other team members from all disciplines
- Communicating technical concepts and requirements in a way that facilitates smooth workflow
- Being a positive, active, and contributing team member
- Offering advice and suggestions for improving the development process
- Proactively assisting with problem solving as required
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A high-level comprehension of C/C++
- An appreciation and knowledge of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them
- A track record with the inclusion of the shipment of at least one AAA video game title
- Significant and demonstrable video game design abilities
- A firm grasp of game technology principles
- A capacity for defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production processes for creative software teams
- An ability to be a team player, understanding the importance of listening to others
- An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms
- Unreal Engine specialisation is a bonus
This studio is one of the most sought after developers in the world. With an accomplished collection of games under their belt, this company is a truly world class AAA studio!
Are you interested in learning more about this role?
Get in touch with Paul for a confidential chat about the role, studio and their culture.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777.