Senior Gameplay Programmer
Rocksteady – London, UK
This studio is one of the most sought after developers in the world. With a very successful collection of games under their belt, this company is a truly world class AAA studio!
Rocksteady is looking to add to its family an exceptionally talented Senior Gameplay Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a blockbuster title. This role involves working on core gameplay systems, including combat and enemy AI.
Based in central London, this studio offers some amazing benefits from private medical/dental care for you and your family, to great annual bonuses and a healthy annual leave package.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Responsible for driving and implementing new core gameplay features through all stages of production: design, scheduling, implementation, and polish
- Give constructive and proactive input into the design of new features and the iteration of existing ones
- Work closely with other team members from all disciplines
- Communicate technical concepts and requirements in a way that facilitates smooth workflow
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member
- Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process
- Be proactive and help with problem solving
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed in this role include:
- Advanced understanding in C/C++
- An appreciation and knowledge of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them
- Experience working on and shipping at least one AAA video game title
- Strong and demonstrable video game design skills
- A good understanding of game technology principles
- Capable with defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production processes for creative software teams
- A team player and can understand the importance of listening to others
- An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms
- Unreal Engine experience is an advantage
Want to learn more about this position?
Get in touch!
Email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1709 834777