Senior Gameplay Programmer
Located in beautiful Bordeaux, this studio has become a major player in the gaming industry by undertaking ambitious productions and by partnering with several prestigious publishers.
Their team, which brought a recent hit title to gamers, is now looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join their ranks.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Programming movements of game elements, object physics and trajectory calculations
- Input analysis and treatment
- Programming the cameras contextually for in-game interactions
- Programming AI behaviour for characters or elements
- Programming game rules and the communication systems between characters and elements of the game
- User interface and menu programming as well as animations, FX and sound
You'll need the following XP:
- A relevant degree and/or experience in image analysis and treatment
- Extensive experience in dynamic in-game video
- Capable in the use of physics engines
- Experience with path finding and artificial intelligence
- Knowledge of tools for tuning console (PIX and GPAD)
Interested? Get in touch!
email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777