Senior Game Programmer
Ever fancied making the move to Canada?
This awesome indie studio is looking for Senior Game Programmer to join our clients small independent studio of around 25 developers. They want someone who will help to create exciting games currently based on Unreal Engine 4, as well as providing support for existing and future games.
As a senior game programmer you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and should expect a variety of issues and challenges to tackle across various areas of the game. This will include the implementation of new features as well as debugging and optimizing existing ones. In addition the role requires excellent communication skills as you will be collaborating closely with team members from other departments.
- At least 5 years professional video game programming experience
- C++ proficiency
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative-taking
- An understanding and passion for video games
- Predilection and the ability to take on research and self-education
- Have, or are pursuing, a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or an equivalent degree
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with Steamworks
- Experience with Windows game development specifically
- Experience with game optimization
- Experience with debugging optimized x86 executables
- Familiarity working with version control (we use Perforce) and task-management software (we use Jira)
Interested? Call Jordan on +44 1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org