Senior Game Programmer
Climax Studios – South East, UK
Are you looking for your next step in the gaming industry? Fancy working in a state of the art studio with 30 years of gaming history that's located in a prime waterfront location in the South East?
As the Senior Game Programmer you'll be joining a talented dev team working on an as yet unannounced console title which is part of a well-known and multi-million selling franchise.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and implementing systems and game code. Testing and refining gameplay features throughout the development cycle and performing code reviews with the team.
As a senior member of the code team you will also help design technical specs, lead by example and mentor less experienced programmers.
Required skills & experience…
- Strong C/C++skills
- 3+ years industry experience
- Minimum of one shipped game
- Effective verbal & written communication skills in a multi-disciplinary team
- Manage workload, time & tasks effectively
- Write clear, debuggable, maintainable & performance targeted code
- Able to mentor & coach less experienced programmers
Bonus XP for…
- Experience of working in an agile development environment
- Knowledge of industry standard development practices
- Experience with low-level optimisation, shader programming, physics or mathematics
Are you interested in joining this amazing studio and team? Get in touch now with the programming team.
email@example.com / +44 (0)1709 834777