Senior Game Producer
Vertigo Studios – Amsterdam, NL
Vertigo Studios, the largest VR developer in the world and part of the Embracer Group (the largest group of developers in the world) are looking for a Senior Game Producer!
As their Amsterdam studio kicks off development of its most ambitious project to date, a true multi-platform AAA VR action shooter based on a global franchise, Vertigo Studios Amsterdam is looking to strengthen the Production Team. As an accomplished Producer, ideally with AAA development experience, you will help manage an ambitious and complex game project to finish within budget, time and scope.
To be successful in this role, you'll understand the ins and outs of game development project management, and will work together with the Production Team, the Game Director, the Leads, and the rest of the team to deliver a high-end Virtual Reality experience.
As a Senior Game Producer, you will…
- Establish and monitor development plans and resource budgets
- Communicate between team, management, and client
- Manage of the development processes
- Conduct risk and issue management
- Manage and coach production staff
For this role, you'll need…
- 6+ years’ experience in game production, having worked on multiple game projects, on multiple platforms
- Previous full production responsibility for a major game project, or sections thereof
- Solid understanding of game development and video game technologies, with experience in all phases of development
- Established communication, people, presentation, organisational and documentation skills
- Experience with agile development processes, specifically Scrum
- Proficiency in in the use of Excel, Jira and other project management tools
- Production experience in AAA game development beneficial
- Experience with Virtual Reality a bonus
- Outsourcing management experience valuable
You'll need to have..
- Deadline driven and detail-oriented mentality – a critical thinker who also has a high attention to detail
- High level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in fast-paced environment
- EU citizenship or eligibility to work in the EU
Just some of the benefits of working with Vertigo Studios include…
- A company culture that values a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- 26 Standard vacation days with an option to buy 5 more
- A healthy lunch in their canteen (when working from the office)
- 30% Income tax reduction for eligible expats
- Relocation cost compensation depending on your situation
- Free pension plan
- Free train commuting when living outside of Amsterdam
- Group activities and an annual VR game jam (also whilst working from home)
- Friday afternoon drinks (online)
- The latest VR hardware and titles which you can borrow and take home
- Whilst working from home, they provide all the relevant hardware, budget for desk and chair and a contribution toward your energy costs
Interested? Want to know more?
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777 now!